Join now

Beautiful Villa for sale 50 minutes from Basel

Hello, I'm selling my house/Villa with a wonderful romantic garden ( Protected content ) with a separate Pavilion in Courfaivre Jura, Switzerland, Jura is the french speaking part of Switzerland. The train station is only 3 Minutes walk and you've a direct train to Basel/Laufen/Liestal/Olten, etc. (S3)

Price only CHF 590'000.--!

The house has 4 1/2 Rooms Protected content (2 sleeping rooms, 1 living room, 1 dining room, 1 kitchen with dining area, 1 guest room in the roof, 1 Bathroom with Bath, Shower, Toilett and Lavabo, 1 Guest Toilett, 1 cellar with Shower, Washmachine and Tumbler, Oil heating, 1 wine cellar and 1 Garage) and a separate Pavilion.

Double isolated windows, mosquito nets at all windows, shutters aluminium eloxitaded, wood floors in all rooms, keramik floor in kichen and toilettes and marmor floor in entrance and passage.

The house is in a good condition, originally from Protected content renoveted 20 years ago, floors 9 years ago.
The heating has to be renewed in the next years (Oil heating system Protected content Tank) - costs for a new heating system 20'000/25'000 CHF.

Protected content

The house and the garden are really beautiful!!!

Contact me for more informations or fotos.

Thank you for your interest

Jacqueline Saskia Marciniak-Heeb

Basel Forum