Overview: A modern 2 room ground floor apartment 10 minutes walk to Basel centre and 15 minutes to KleinBasel and Messeplatz. Close to Spalentor and Spalenberg which is a pedestrian area with small craft shops, cafes, wine bars, and restaurants and close to Schutzenmattpark and Kannenfeldpark for jogging, picnics, etc.
The apartment block is owned and run by Basel-Stadt so everything is in good condition and well maintained:
- Pilgerstrasse, Protected content
- 2 rooms - living room, bedroom, bathroom, small galley kitchen (with 2 ring cooker, no oven), hallway
Protected content meters +-
- Unfurnished (but I have a lot of furniture and other stuff to sell)
- Ground floor
- Secure bike storage
- UPC cable connection
- No scheduled waschkuche (laundry). Possible to book days in advance or use spontaneously when free
- Large drying room
- Blue zone parking
- Large windows with lots of light
- Really nice quiet street
Rent: CHF Protected content Nebenkosten (building administration fees). This may rise slightly depending on if they decide to increase for the next tenancy, but probably only by 20 CHF.
Availability: Available as soon as I get rid of all the furniture, or immediately if someone wants to take the furniture along with the apartment which is an option. Once the application is filled and sent to Basel-Stadt they will spend some time painting it and making it ready.
Transport: 3 min walk from Birmansgasse tram stop (tram 1), Protected content by tram to SBB, Protected content Novartis
1 min walk from Pilgerstrasse tram stop (tram 3).
Shopping: 5 min walk from Coop, Aldi, Denner, Migros
5 min walk from Spalenberg artistic quarter
What you need to send with the application:
- Current Betreibungsauszug (document showing you have no debts)
- Income statements for the last two months
- Copy of passport or identity card (CH citizen / s) or copy residence permit (other nationalities).