Join now

Offer - rent of my apartment near Uni (Basel)

I am looking for a tenant for my apartment quickly. The apartment is located near University -Bartenheimerstrasse. The apartment will be available after 1 st Januar or may be early. The reason of leaving is a problem with my family. I am moving back to my country. The apartment has two-rooms, separately kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen was renovated. There are a cable internet connection and internet connection per normal phone. The tram stop is only Protected content away. By tram is man approximately in 8 minutes on SBB station. There is also near a bus stop for the connection to the airport. The house has central wash machine, which can be used without restriction. Only the date of washing must be written in the calendar in the washroom. I let also some piece of furniture for you - a table in the kitchen and in the living room, a bed, two chairs. For next questions or for a visit of my flat please do not hesitate ask/ contact me. I am available on this email address: Protected content . I pay monthly Protected content inclusive additional costs.

Basel Forum

Our Global Partners