Join now

20 Mandarin Classes for Just 500rmb (Beijing)

Did you know that study Chinese can not only be fun and engaging, but affordable as well?

Here is a brilliant opportunity for you to start speaking Chinese in 10 days spending only 500RMB!

Students who sign up for this course and attend all the classes will get Protected content back off their Protected content tuition fee - which means you will only spend 500RMB (*70USD) for the whole course.

1. What's the catch?

There's no catch at all. The only difficulty here is that you have to attend all (!) classes and check in on your social media account every (!) day you have a lesson. So it's really up to you!

2. How can I get my money back?

The process is simple:
Post a daily summary: Text + Photo;
Show your check-in record;
Get your Protected content back.
Easy as pie!

3. Where can I take this course?

You can take this intensive Chinese course in one of our campuses: Beijing, Shanghai or Shenzhen.

4. What is the deadline?

The offer is limited. You can sign up for this 10-day course until:
Aug 8th (course start date: Aug 12th)
Aug 22nd (course start date: Aug 26th)

5. What if I miss one day?

The rules of this promotion are quite strict. You cannot miss classes. If you do, you will still be able to attend the remaining classes, but lose the chance of getting your refund.

6. What is the schedule?

You will have your classes in the afternoon from 3pm to 5pm, Monday to Friday. So in total, it's 20 classes to attend, and 20 records to show to your course consultant at the end of the course.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Protected content

Beijing Forum

Our Global Partners