Join now

Happy Healing in Beijing

Happy Healing at Four Seasons Courtyard Beijing & Kocoon Spa Lounge & Elixirs

Sri Mulyadi, founder of “The Blue Lotus” in Singapore, is a healing practitioner and fengshui consultant currently teaching in Australia, Egypt, Hong Kong and Malaysia, in addition to her own healing centre.
In the mid-nineties, Sri embarked on her journey in fengshui and Chinese astrology (bazi) under Master Joey Yap of the Mastery Academy of Chinese Metaphysics, and in energy healing and readings with Elisabeth Jensen (Australia), Judy Humphrey and Helen Barnes (New Zealand).
Not only has Sri embraced spiritual journeys in the deserts of Egypt and Australia, but also scaled the mountains and contemplated the “dragons” in China and Tibet with the luopan (fengshui compass) in hand. A dynamic figure in the Asia-Pacific spiritual community, the sunny Sri is a veritable life coach to her students and contemporaries.
Besides her teaching commitments, Sri offers healing for individuals and group meditation sessions as well as fengshui audits and space clearing for homes and offices.

“Sri is both my close friend and one of my most experienced and skilled Isis Mystery School teachers. Her exceptional healing skills have assisted me personally many times to overcome many of the challenges of constant travelling and teaching at my age and I feel very blessed to have Sri so often by my side.” ELISABETH JENSEN founder of Isis Mystery School and the Angel Miracles Courses Protected content

PRIVATE HEALING SESSIONS
17 to 20 November Protected content , by appointment only
Please email Protected content

Sri’s sunny disposition puts you at ease immediately. With her psychic gift, natural empathy and extensive experience, Sri will take you through an initial consultation to facilitate the spiritual diagnosis. After which, Sri will clear any blockages in your Spiritual, Emotional or Physical bodies that are causing pain or disease. Sri is extremely skilled at clearing past lives, karmic blocks and spirit attachments causing pain or emotional problems.
Fee: RMB Protected content 75-minute session, 10% discount for Kocoon clients

INTRO TO ISIS LOTUS HEALING & ANGEL MIRACLES
Thursday, 17 November Protected content , 6.45 pm – 7.45 pm
Four Seasons Courtyard
9 Qian Ma Chang Hutong, Jiu Gulou Dajie, Xicheng District, Beijing
Tel: ( Protected content ) Protected content
Free to attend. Pre-registration by 15 Nov Protected content . Please email Protected content

Get acquainted with the basics of spiritual healing, empower yourself with the knowledge of the Isis Lotus Healing system and discover the wondrous world of Angel Miracles!

ISIS LOTUS HEALING CIRCLE
Friday, 18 November Protected content , 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm
Kocoon Spa Lounge and Elixirs
The Opposite House (Pool Level), 11 Sanlitun Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Tel: ( Protected content ) Protected content pre-registration)

A beautiful evening of healing with the Divine Blue Isis Lotus Healing energies of Goddess Isis. It includes invocation of the ancient Egyptian Divinities and the Archangels to assist with the healing energies, and a short meditation session. Most participants feel very relaxed, refreshed and peaceful following this group healing session that gets you attuned to the remarkable Isis Lotus Healing Energy. This is an ancient healing energy that originally came from the Great Pyramid of Egypt. As Sri calls the Goddesses Isis and Sekhmet to her, you will feel the energy greatly magnify during the session.
Fee: RMB Protected content participant / RMB Protected content couple

ANGEL MIRACLES LEVEL ONE
Saturday, 19 & Sunday, 20 November Protected content , 10 am to 6 pm (both days)
Four Seasons Courtyard
9 Qian Ma Chang Hutong, Jiu Gulou Dajie, Xicheng District, Beijing.
Tel: ( Protected content ) Protected content
To register, please email Protected content

Create Miracles for Yourself !
IN THIS BEAUTIFUL AND EXCITING 2-DAY COURSE, you will learn to see, touch, talk, CREATE MIRACLES and heal yourself with the angels. Let the angels heal your life! This course will change your life and your perception of the world as you know it and give you the inner peace and ability to cope with the challenges of life. Do it for yourself!
Fee: RMB Protected content participant

Beijing Forum