Join now

German Account Executive Opportunity- Belfast

Views

My name is Melissa Morgan and I am the Corporate Recruiter for MRP in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

We have an exciting opportunity for a German speaking Account Executive (native level or business level proficiency) to join our EMEAR lead generation team.

MRP is a leader in demand lead generation and we work with the top global technology companies and assist them in generating sales pipeline. You can also learn more about the company and the role on our website at Protected content .

This is a permanent position based in Belfast and we offer a premium basic salary for multi-lingual candidates and an uncapped monthly bonus plan. In addition, we also have paid time off, paid holidays, private health insurance, pension plan, and much more!

If you are interested, please register immediately at Protected content for the Belfast role.

I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you further regarding your background and career aspirations to see if MRP would be a good fit for you. You can reach me at the below telephone number or email. I will look forward to speaking to you soon!

Regards,
Melissa

Protected content
Protected content

Belfast Forum