Join now

Apartment for rent- city center- Ilije Garasanina (Belgrade)

Apartment available for long-term rent

I have apartment (owner) in Ilije Garasanina street, near all the important POIs (Point of Interest):), near Tasmajdan park and sport center, walking distance to Belgrade University, Terazije square, Knez Mihailova street, Parlament, Kneza Milosa street, theaters, cinemas, embassies, green market across the street, bakeries, laboratory in the same building, primary and secondary schools are near, pharmacies, cafes are near, etc.
Apartment is very quiet, even the location is in the city center and it has central public heating, elevator, intercom, Cable TV, telephone line, Internet, located on the 2nd of 7 floors.
One parking place is also available.
The apartment was completely renewed recently.
It is fully furnished with new (never used) kitchen, furniture, LCD TV, new washing machine, dish washer, cooker with oven (glass plate), stereo with DVD player, microwave, fridge, etc.
Apartment is organized as 2.5 rooms, 62m2, 2 bedrooms, (living room + dining room) – one big space + kitchen + bathroom + terrace

Price negotiable.

If you think this is something you are looking for, we can schedule a detour, or if you want to see some photos you can contact me on Protected content or my mobile number Protected content

Best regards,
Dragan

Belgrade Forum