Join now

Looking for any job in Bergen or volunteer work

Hello, I am Ligia and I am living in Bergen since may this year. I moved here with my husband who's working and now I would like to find a nice job in Bergen area or some volunteer work, to make new friends and have more time with nice people. I speak 3 languages: Romanian, French and English.
I have a strong background, I am a graduate student with a Bachelor’s Degree in French and Romanian Language and Literature and a certification in Psycho Pedagogical Module of French Romanian Languages Teacher.
I have six and a half years of experience in managing sales and customer service. I lead a team of 13 people and my results in that company were really good.
During college summer vacation I worked in France as an au pair taking care of two children, a seven year-old boy and a three month-old girl. In my first year at university, I volunteered as an interpreter in French and Romanian for underprivileged children of different nationalities. I learned to sew and developed a passion for fashion design. I made my own website with custom clothes designed for my clients. For one year I collaborated with a non-profit organization to teach a class of 13 children between the ages of 7 and 14 to sew and design clothes; at the end of the teaching year we had a fashion presentation.
I would like to share with you all my experience and enthusiasm. Feel free to contact me.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Bergen Forum