Join now

Looking for any job in Bergen or volunteer work

Hello, I am Ligia and I am living in Bergen since may this year. I moved here with my husband who's working and now I would like to find a nice job in Bergen area or some volunteer work, to make new friends and have more time with nice people. I speak 3 languages: Romanian, French and English.
I have a strong background, I am a graduate student with a Bachelor’s Degree in French and Romanian Language and Literature and a certification in Psycho Pedagogical Module of French Romanian Languages Teacher.
I have six and a half years of experience in managing sales and customer service. I lead a team of 13 people and my results in that company were really good.
During college summer vacation I worked in France as an au pair taking care of two children, a seven year-old boy and a three month-old girl. In my first year at university, I volunteered as an interpreter in French and Romanian for underprivileged children of different nationalities. I learned to sew and developed a passion for fashion design. I made my own website with custom clothes designed for my clients. For one year I collaborated with a non-profit organization to teach a class of 13 children between the ages of 7 and 14 to sew and design clothes; at the end of the teaching year we had a fashion presentation.
I would like to share with you all my experience and enthusiasm. Feel free to contact me.

Bergen Forum