Join now

Startups looking for Web developers? We can help. (Berlin)

My name is Jerald Callaway and I'm working with Coeus Solutions. We are based in Berlin Germany and have presence in Paris, London, Sunnyvale CA and Lahore. I saw that you are looking for a qualified web developer. I would be very interested in speaking with you to ask a few questions and to find out more requirements and priorities and explain what we can provide. I think that we can fit your needs for the position that you have advertised. We have had great success working with startups here in Berlin and the rest of Europe, and we want to bring that same success to North America. We do not outsource our work, these are our employees. Whether you need someone for a short term project, or a long term dedicated developer we can meet your needs. Basically, we have a team of over 80 highly qualified developers and we want to work for you!

Some of our apps include Qype or qype.com (Yelp of Europe - the largest location based service), Gala magazine app (Gala is the largest circulated lifestyle magazine in Germany) - amongst many others. Take a look at our work:
Protected content

We strictly follow the SCRUM methodology, so you know the exact status of your project at all times. Also our project managers handle the project either from Sunnyvale or Berlin.

If you would like to learn a bit more visit our website: Protected content

I'd be ready to arrange a meeting with our Technical Head to see if there is a fit for now and how we could assist you in the future. I believe we offer some really strong benefits:

1) Our Berlin and US locations

2) Project coordination at no additional cost

3)Experienced developers

4)Cost effective pricing:  Salary only!  You do not pay insurance, sick or vacation days

5) Scaling option: If project changes, pay only for the developers you need.

Please give me a contact time, phone number, and person to ask for, and I would love to explain the benefits of COEUS Solutions. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Protected content

Berlin Forum