Join now

Computer Equipment (Powerline Adapters) for sale (Bishkek)

We have some Powerline Adapters on stock, which I would like to offer our InterNations Members

Powerline Adapters are used to connect your Internet Router in one room with your computer in another room by using the electricity line instead of a cable or WiFi. They are also useful when you are unable to reliably reach a room with WiFi due to a weak signal.

The adapters are new and were just used for demonstration, so the packages are opened. We will give a full year warranty and a 30% discount.

1. ALL Protected content Protected content MINI HomePlug AV Powerline Adapter Box with two Adapters: Protected content instead of Protected content

2. ALL Protected content HomePlug AV Passthrough Box with two Adapters: Protected content instead of Protected content

Here is more info about the product:
Protected content

If you have any (technical) questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I only have a few left, so offer valid while stock lasts.
Invoice is possible.

Richard Heider
ALLNET Kyrgyzstan

A Powerline Adapter is NOT a WiFi Repeater - I also have them on stock:

ALLNET Wireless N 300Mbit Access Point/Repeater ALL0237R (image attached Protected content is Protected content

For Powerline you need at least 2 Adapters (up to Protected content plug one inside the electricity plug near the router and the other in the room where the computer is. Both are connected with a network cable with the device (Router/PC). The adapters then auto-magically connect the Router with the PC by creating a computer network using the electricity cable.

Advantage over the extender:
• better speed
• if something is disturbing WiFi the repeater might also not work reliably. It can just repeat the signal it receives.
• up to 8 adapters can be used to build one network.