I am hiring an office admin assistant, if you are interested or if you may know anyone interested, please read below.
Position: Office Administrative Assistant
Location: Central Customs Building, Bishkek
Reports to: Project Team Leader
Type: From November 6, Protected content April 30, Protected content
For the delivery of an important project for the Government of Kyrgyzstan (Customs), Crown Agent is recruiting an Administrative Assistant on a Short Term contract (until April 30, Protected content .
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and secretary support to the international consultants, taking responsibility for the local office administration. The goal is to help the consultants in arranging for them the local services they need while in Bishkek (Taxis booking, hotel booking, travel bookings, payment of bills, fees and local charges).
The AA will also assist the international team members in translation from Russian to English, and English to Russian.
In addition, the AA will manage all secretarial tasks such as writing letters, taking and writing meeting minutes, scanning and filing all the documentation related to the project.
The tasks may vary but are essentially linked to managing the local resources available to the team. The team is rather small (4 persons) but is liaising everyday with other local teams and management in London.
The duties and responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
• Translate, type and issue incoming or outgoing letters in Russian and/or English
• Ensure proper documentation filing and archiving (softcopy and hardcopy)
• Print and scan documents
• Manage meeting room planning
• Arrange for payment of bills
• Manage the local financial resources and provide accounting reports to Management
• Arrange taxi bookings, hotel bookings, flight bookings, visas
• Source and manage the office supplies (office supplies, pantry supplies)
• Coordinate logistics needs for the team
• Prepare expense reports and timesheets for the project team
• Maintain highest levels of internal and external confidentiality
• Type proposals, letters, slide decks, memoranda, client invoices, etc. –
• Provide general administrative support: typing, telephone support, mail, copying, faxing, filing, calendar functions, messages and mail distribution
Please note that this position is not restricted to the responsibilities above and the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
• Ideally, Protected content of office administration experience gained in a international environment
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven, project oriented environment
• English or admin studies
• Team player yet able to work independently, with demonstrated ability to be flexible, responsive and to take initiative
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with all levels of staff
• Convey a strong positive personal and professional image with excellent standards of professional behaviour and ethics
• Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities, display attention to details and is tenacious with follow-ups
• Good oral and written communication skills in English
• Consistently handle situations with tact and patience, and able to work well under pressure
• Highly motivated, energetic and resourceful
• Strong customer service orientation – responds to customers’ needs with a sense of urgency, and with a “How can I help” mindset.
• Flexible to work outside or normal office hours (sometimes weekends) during peak periods
• Excellent typing skills with strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Compensation & Benefits
• Company phone
• Salary: approximately $600/m ($30/day)
• If you are interest in this position, please send your CV in English (Word format) with a Cover Letter (in English) to Alex Carrausse: Protected content
• Please apply as soon as possible and before November 6.