Join now

Newly renovated 1bedroom apartment in Bratislava

Hi,

as I'm living abroad, I'm offering my modern yet very cozy apartment for rent. Apartment is completely renovated to high standard. Has 1 bedroom - bedroom and living room. Apartment is located in quiet and green district of Nove mesto - Bratislava III on Halkova street.
Open plan concept is blending modern kitchen with the living room equipped with extendable sofa. Thisway you can have another 2 friends stay over:) Apartment has own loggia of 4m2 with access from the bedroom. Bedroom is furnished with built in wardrobes with plenty of storage space, drawer and double bed and is orientated into the green court yard. The apartment comes fully furnished incl. dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, pots and diner set and glasses, TV, ect...basically you need to move in just with your toothbrush. After long working day you can indulge your sences in the bathroom in huge shower corner with rain simulation shower head. No -problem parking is directly on the parking lot next to the building. Apartment is near to the lake Kuchajda (perfect for leisure or meetings with friends) and shopping center Polus. Big advantage is perfect access to the city center with the public transport 10 min, car 7 min or for those more sport craving 30 min by walk. Price is Protected content Protected content /calculated for 2 pers./. This apartment is perfect for one or two people and is available immediately.

To see pics click this link Protected content .

For quick response please contact me via viber or whatsapp on Protected content .

Bratislava Forum