Join now

Cleaning service...and more!! (Brisbane)

Hello there!

I am new in the city,I am currently living at Lockhart Street, Woolloongabba.

I am offering to give you (for a modest fee) a hand with the following:

-Cleaning your home, kitchen, garden, garden shed, swimming pool or any other space or room that needs a good cleaning. I have some experience as a cleaner in Spain, cleaning hotel rooms and office buildings.

-Walking your dog, doing errands, moving furniture, packaging things for moving and loading them in vehicles, or helping you with any other household tasks that you may want help with.

-Spanish language classes, i can teach you my lenguage

I am honest, reliable, open minded, and a good, efficient and diligent worker… I am also a very positive person who has good work ethics and respect for all people regardless of their background or cultural values.

I am highly motivated and avid about working as I see also work as an unique opportunity to put the best of me and learn as much as I can in my Australian experience.

And…Yes, I am studying English and attend classes in the afternoons, so I am free all the mornings and weekends. However, if you need help any other times I have some flexibility and arrange to help you when you need it…so, I can change my schedule if it is necessary.

If you have something to do for me…PLEASE CALL ME ON: Protected content
THANK YOU AND I HOPE I HEAR FROM YOU, SOON!

Brisbane Forum