Join now

flat mate wanted - ideal for expats (Brisbane)

Hello everybody!

Are you new to Brisbane and do not know many people, work in the city and need a great place to stay?
I am looking for a new flat mate to take over the second bedroom in my apartment in New Farm. For those who do not know New Farm: It is a popular Inner City suburb at walking distance to the CBD, with shops, bars and several buses at the door step, close to the park, the river and all you need.
I offer a good sized room with its own bathroom and separate toilet. The apartment is on the second floor of the back of a 2 story building on Brunswick Street. The apartment faces the back, however, so it is not getting a lot of street noise and has beautiful views over New Farm.
It is to be shared with me and 2 cats. It is partly furnished (outdoor furniture and a book shelf) but could do with some stuff in the lounge as my ex will take most of that with him. So new flatmates are welcome to bring their couch etc.
The price is $250/ week incl. undercover car park. Additional costs are utilities, phone and internet.

This is me: Originally from Germany, 31, hard working, pretty social and very international. I occasionally have people over and love my music but usually go out, so I am not too loud and annoying if you need to chill :-)

Now here is what I am looking for: Someone between 25 and 40, working, non- smoker and good with my cats.
No couples, please.

Move in date around 15th September.

Please feel free to contact me under Protected content
Thank you.

Susann

Brisbane Forum