Join now

Sub-penthouse with river views in Teneriffe (Brisbane)

This beautiful and new apartment has enviable and elevated views across Teneriffe, ranging from the river to the left and across to Teneriffe hill and the city. It is situated in the true heart of Teneriffe now, with the woolstores to one side and the new Gasworks shopping centre to the other.

There is no better view or location in the suburb, with both the CityCat and CityGlider a few minutes walk away offering express transport to the CBD within 10 to 15 minutes, and all of the cafes, restaurants, cinema, parks, luxury and lifestyle that Teneriffe offers.

If the location and apartment weren't enough, the modern gym, sunny pool and deck, fantastic on-site managers and community garden round out an incredible lifestyle. Yes, there is a community garden maintained by the building management giving us herbs, vegetables and seasonal ingredients for our cooking (and social chats with neighbours).

The large modern bedroom has a walk-in robe, air conditioning, and a built-in study nook. It also enjoys access to own bathroom with shower over bath. Simply bring your own bedroom furniture and enjoy.

I am a professional male freshly returned from working in Paris. I've had the lease on this beautiful apartment since it was first built, and have made it home with a collection of designer furniture and a great lifestyle. I travel regularly for work and can be away for periods of time (missing THAT view and the river breezes).

Please don't hesitate to contact me on the contact details provided should you have any questions or would like an inspection.