Join now

Nanny/ babysitter available CBD, Logan, Redlands (Brisbane)

I am an ESL, German and Arts teacher from New Zealand and I have been teaching in primary and language schools for most of the last 16 years gaining a lot of general teaching experience beyond language teaching. Keen interest in teaching reading and language development as well as numeracy - versatile in arts and crafts, proficient in drawing and painting ...

Two years experience as a nanny and babysitter in Brisbane - with references (previous experience overseas). Holder of a current Teachers' Registration in Queensland, Blue Card, Police Check and clean Qld and NZ Drivers Licences - plus current First Aid Certificate and Food Safety Licence. Permanent resident, own transport, non-smoker. Recently finished a course on disability and would be happy to look after disabled children (incl. Autism Spectrum - I also took papers in Developmental Psychology as part of my B.A.).

Duties have included picking up from and taking to school and kindergarten, preparing afternoon tea or cooking dinner, packing lunch boxes, supervising pool and bath times, library visits, dog walks, plenty of play in parks, arts and crafts, games and play, reading stories (with own library, puzzles and toys).

I am currently working Mon/Wed in the afternoon but I am still interested in additional part-time work as well as casual evening and weekend babysitting.

Please contact me for further information at Protected content sabina. Protected content .