Join now

R.I.P. Patricia Langfield (Brussels)

Dear Members,
I would like to share with you the horrible news I got this morning ... Patricia was a great person and an active member of our community. She will be truly missed. My thoughts go to her family and friends

"Dear Colleagues,

It is with great sadness and regret that I have to inform you that our dear colleague Patricia Langfield passed away on 19 December.

Born in Protected content Shipley Yorkshire (UK), Patricia was an official of the European Commission since Protected content , and worked at DG RTD since Protected content many departments.

Patricia was a very appreciated and valued member of my team, a secretary to my advisors and assistants since January Protected content . Known and recognised for her contemporaneity, identity, style and colours, she was an outstanding figure in DG RTD. She was one of a kind and will be remembered for her great sense of humour, collegiality and professionalism.

All our sympathy and compassion go to her family and friends.

As a tribute to Patricia, we shall open a 'legacy book' in ORBN building, where colleagues and friends can express their thoughts, memories and testimonials.

It will remain open until 31 January, before presenting it to her family.'"

With sadness

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners