Career impact with Genpact!
Genpact is a leader in the globalization of services and technology and a pioneer in managing business processes for companies around the world. We are involved in areas like Accounting, Customer Relationship Management, Procurement and Supply Chain, Banking, Insurance, Analytics, IT Infrastructure and Software services.
Genpact has over 56,000 employees around the world and we are well known for being a company of choice both for our customers and our employees.
We are currently expending our team in Bucharest and we want to provide you the outstanding career opportunities you are looking for!
General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting etc.), Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, amortization) and Cost Accounting.
The candidate will have to perform the closing and month end reporting under very tight deadlines. Below are some of the tasks to be performed:
- Develop accounting period-end timetables according to business guidelines
- Ensure that trial balance is reconciled at all the times, especially bank transactions, fixed assets accounts, accounts receivable and payable transactions
- Close & Reconcile sub ledgers: AP, AR, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Bank Accounts;
- Analyze and book recurring, reclassification and allocation of journal entries as per instructions from the business;
- Book accruals and provisions received from the client;
- Reconcile inter company;
- Reconcile relevant B/S accounts
- Prepare and send Hyperion reports to corporate
- Complete relevant management reports for submission to corporate on a timely basis
- Prepare and send consolidation report to Corporate
- Preparation of working papers for VAT return
- If necessary deal with responding to questions from the Fiscal authorities
The ideal candidate should have Protected content experience in a multinational company as GL accountant or Financial Reporting Analyst.
- Accounting skills including experience in preparing financial statements
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Advanced Excel
- IFRS preferred
- Fluency in Turkish and English;