Webhelp Romania hires Dutch speakers (Bucharest)
Customer Service Representative with Dutch
Required profile :
- Dutch language proficiency (verbal and written);
- Good command of English would be a plus;
- Customer oriented person;
- Excellent communication skills (active listening)
- Quick learner.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products and services, to take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Offer customer support using different software applications.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
You can apply by email : Protected content