Join now

Budget Hotel (turnkey interiors) is HIRING (Cairo)

Dear All!

I'm HR manager at Budget Hotel. We are hotel turnkey interiors contractor with offices in Cairo (Egypt), Foshan (China) and will be opening office in Dubai (UAE).

Nowadays I'm looking for internationals to join our team herу in Cairo, though we also have positions open in Dubai and China.
As for Cairo we are looking for Regional Operations Manager, Leads Developer Account Manager, Technical Services Manager (Installation) and Marketing Manager ( Job Descriptions you may find on our web-site career page Protected content , we will add missing ones today). We would also like to have part time personal assistant for our CEO, who is native English speaker and who is located preferably in Europe to easily attend meetings with CEO, but can be also elsewhere in the world. As well we usually work with a lot of freelancers, so please contact me if you're interested in it as well :)

We are an enthusiastic international team of young professionals and we need brains and passion, not just to make our ambitious plans happen but to make it happen with style!

Please for questions and CVs message me here or on Protected content (mention please that you saw the ad here). If you have any friends who might be interested in the opportunity, please also forward their CVs to the same e-mail as we are not only hiring but also rewarding people for good reference (details about in within private messages)!