We're looking for a full-time developer at Interdesigns ( Protected content ) in Nasr City. Expats are more than welcome to have a global mind aboard! Details are as follows:
We're going to work on a new challenging project and we need help from great developers.
The technology isn't set in stone, but we're looking for experience in the following fields:
1. Strong English and absolutely important: written communication skills.
2. Modern .NET (3.5+). MVC (some experience with Python would be great!, ex-PHP are very welcome). Up-to-date with latest developments.
3. Strong RDBMS/ACID experience especially ORMs, some understanding of NoSQL.
4. Responsive, modern application UI design (no drag/drop WebForms please).
5. Understanding and adherance of team code conventions and code reviews.
6. Mercurial/Git (we use mercurial internally)
7. Writing good unit and integration tests, understanding of CI.
8. An appreciation for modern software design philosophies.
With all this experience, our newcomer will benefit from the following:
1. A friendly atmosphere with a small community.
2. Help kickstart our new product that has great potentials.
3. Solve problems in multiple domains, and get in on big tasks, not just a coding grunt.
4. Flexible, non-rigid work experience.
5. Help from everyone on the team.
mvc, ex-php, python, sql, .net, mercurial, unit-tests
Interested? Contact me ASAP!