Join now

Looking for employment (Cairo)

Saba el kheir,
I am an American living in Sheikh Zayed, and I need to find employment. I am a native English speaker, a CELTA certified teacher, and have many qualifications aside from education.

In the United States, my profession was registered pharmacy technician. Although I love the pharmaceutical industry, I discovered there aren't many positions in Egypt if one is not a licensed pharmacist. It was then that I undertook, and passed, the rigorous CELTA course. I have experience teaching both children and adults. I am a dynamic teacher - my students love to learn! I use many different methods in the classroom to keep students interested and engaged. Everyone has a different learning style, and I use many different techniques during my lessons to address each of them.

Since receiving the CELTA in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, I have been teaching as well as supervising the English department for a language school in Cairo, Egypt. I was responsible for training and guiding the local English teachers to develop their skills and become better teachers.

My professional background is primarily in pharmacology and health care administration. Throughout my career, I have interacted with all levels within professional organizations. My experience in the Middle East/North Africa has further developed my awareness and appreciation of cultures other than my country of origin. I look forward to expanding and applying this to future endeavors in the MENA region, especially Egypt.

Ultimately, I am seeking a position in an international or multinational company in which I can fully utilize my skills, as well as benefit the company with my expertise and ability.

If you know of an opening for which I may be qualified, please forward your contact information, and I will gladly reply with my current CV.

Thank you

Cairo Forum