Operations Manager - Egypt ‘’Expat-Non Egyptian Only’’ Operations Manager with an Engineering Background– Preferably from Europe
Line of business:
Smart Buildings LOB
Facility Management Director
Protected content growing operation team of Engineers and Technicians.
Insures service delivered exceed clients expectations, generate targeted financial KPIs, and over achieve the international standard employee turnover rate.
Nature of job impact:
Develops and recommends Operations strategies
Develops operational plans to implement and support strategy
Develop international standard processes and procedures to deliver the services in a controlled an safe environment for each and every client
Develop service delivery and Health and Safety plan for each client
Evaluates overall performance and realigns operations and takes corrective action where necessary.
Plans and oversees the growth plan in order to improve profit and market share.
Develops and prepares budget justifications and cost estimates, and monitors actual performance/expenditures.
Develops long term relationships with the clients.
Manages and mentors FM team with a view to increasing team effectiveness
Manage facilities subcontractors relationship (Housekeeping, security, catering, …)
Ensures that customer satisfaction is achieved as per Service Level Agreement set
Carry out the technical & initial financial evaluation for new projects. (pre sales)
Control the material and spare parts quality acc. to the equipment and manufacturers spec,
Be in time with responsibility at any emergency case
Make appraisal for staff under supervision
People management & Leadership:
• Excellent management skills & ability to address various calibers and cultures.
• Impacts on revenues and Gross Profits
Required skills, expertise & Knowledge:
• Advanced knowledge of Facility Management.
• Knowledge of Electro-mechanical and light current solutions (preferable)
• Very high level of accuracy and efficiency.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks.
• High leadership and management skills
• Team work spirit
• Ability to work under pressure
• In depth knowledge of multiple functions contributions in achieving business objectives
• Leadership qualities
• Team management.
• Diagnostic skills
• Develop innovative solutions in uncertain environment.
University graduate with a Bachelor degree (Engineering).
Minimum 15 years in the same field, 5 of them in a similar job.
very Important Note: If you are interested; please forward your Updated CV including recent personal photo to amr. Protected content , write in the subject: Operations Manager