Ad Sales Intern (Corporate Partnerships)Apply now
About the Role
About the Role:
In close contact with the Ad Operations & Sales team, you will learn and develop your digital advertising skills by offering operational support for our client campaigns and helping with general department operations.
As an Ad Sales Intern at InterNations, you will:
- create and manage online advertisement trafficking and reporting using Google Ad Manager (full training provided)
- help organize campaign materials & prepare campaign previews for clients
- help create, coordinate, and send targeted HTML email offers to InterNations members worldwide using our external mailer
- help create customized proposals and maintain weekly reporting and the mailing calendar
- further organize the department and provide the administrative backbone for the Corporate Partnerships Team
- assist with creating and updating sales materials, for example media kits and case studies
- research and pursue potential prospects and maintain them in Salesforce
- university student preferably in marketing, economics, business, or similar
- the internship is a compulsory part of your studies and you are available for at least six months, preferably twelve
- available from the beginning of 2022
- interested in internet/online marketing
- native-level speaker in English (spoken and written)
- extremely organized with strong attention to detail, and able to work independently
- practical experience with MS Office (particularly Excel)
- strong technical affinity and analytical capabilities
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!
With over 4.6 million members in 420 cities worldwide, InterNations is the largest global community for people who live and work abroad. InterNations offers global and local networking and socializing, both online and face-to-face. At around 6,000 events and activities per month, expatriates can meet other global minds and pursue their interests. Members can also find and exchange tips and information on life abroad through discussion forums and helpful articles based on personal expat experiences. Membership is by approval only to ensure quality and trust in our community. InterNations is part of New Work SE, a group of brands that offer products and services for a better working life.
Although we have office in Munich, Germany, we're a remote-first company. All team members are free to work anywhere in Europe — from home, the office, or a combination of both. You can read more about InterNations becoming a remote-first company in our company blog.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a centrally located office in Munich
- the possibility to work fully remote anywhere in Europe
- support with your visa application
- an ongoing sustainability initiative — we’re a climate-neutral company
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team bonding events to connect our team members wherever they are
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared toward bringing out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have lots of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. All team members can work remotely anywhere in Europe, or from our Munich office. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, especially in a remote setting, you can look forward to coffee lotteries, language tandems, department exchanges, and regular team-bonding activities.