Join now

Brit looking for a place to live in Copenhagen!
Hello! My name is Melissa; I am 27 year old from London and am relocating to Copenhagen for my job. I am employed by a Biotech company and previously I worked for a Pharmaceutical company as an R&D Scientist. This may sound boring but I am far from it. I am outgoing, open minded, funny and enthusiastic person. I am an avid movie fan and have eclectic taste in music. I enjoy art, history, dancing (any form) and eating ;).
I am looking for a room or an apartment to move in for just myself from roughly mid of June for approximately a year with a view to extend. My main requirement is that I would need a form of parking. I have no pets (although I love pets so if you have one even better!) and I am a non-smoker (but have no issue if someone that wants to share does smoke). I have lived with people before in the UK for about 10 years on and off so I know what it means to share a flat; keeping things tidy etc. I also think it would be very fun to share a flat again but I am also happy living alone. I am looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you.