Join now

Looking for room/roommate (Copenhagen)

Hi all,

I'll be moving to CPH next month and like most of you I need a place to stay. Either temporary or long term. I recently finished my engineering degree and I will be starting my first job as soon as I can find a place. Currently, I live in Amsterdam so It's hard to find a room from here. My first objective is to find a room/apartment/studio or studio. But it might also be an idea for some of us to rent something together since finding a place for just 1 person can be a bit expensive.

For example, the first month we could rent an apartment here :

Protected content

Alone the rent will be 11k/month, with 2 persons 7k and with 3+ less than 6k. Also, an Airbnb would be an option..

So a little about myself:

I'm originally from Iran but have lived most of my life in Holland. I'm a clean and tidy, responsible, open-minded and easy-going 27 year old guy. I love to go out and have some fun (sports, drinks, travel), but also to hang out and relax from time to time (series, movies, ps4). I love food/cooking, history, physics, soccer and trying new things.

If anybody knows a room or small apartment/ studio for rent or want to combine forces to find something please contact me! My budget is Protected content .

Kind regards,

Mohammad

Copenhagen Forum