Join now

Co-Founder Wanted for Green Mobility Startup (Dakar)

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to share an exciting opportunity to become a Co-founder of an already established startup in the green logistics and mobility sector, based in Senegal. Our startup is not only making strides in revolutionizing the sector but also currently participating in a highly regarded acceleration program.

The startup is operating at the intersection of technology, sustainability, and logistics, making it a pivotal player in driving sustainable transportation solutions and contributing to the economy in Senegal.

We are seeking an individual who is passionate about creating meaningful change, possesses strong leadership skills, and has a knack for innovative solutions. The ideal candidate would bring industry knowledge, strategic thinking, and a hands-on approach to help guide our startup to its next stage of growth.

As a Co-founder, your role will involve strategic decision-making, operations oversight, team building, and nurturing relationships with investors and key partners. Prior experience in the logistics and/or mobility sector is desirable, as is familiarity with the startup ecosystem.

This is an outstanding opportunity to make a tangible impact on the environment and society while contributing to the growth and success of a promising startup.

Should this align with your professional aspirations and values, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss further and answer any questions you may have.

Please feel free to respond directly to this message if you’re interested in exploring this opportunity.

I look forward to the possibility of working together.

Dakar Forum

Our Global Partners