Join now

Looking for a Place in/near Msasani Peninsula (Dar es Salaam)

Hi there,

Recently I came to Tanzania to live & work here as a manager operations for a solar energy company in Dar es Salaam. Since my company is located in Msasani (near the Slipway & Double Tree Hilton), I am looking for a place to live in that area. Momently I stay in a temporarily place near Kimweri Avenue, wich is an area I like very much. Anything on a relatively close driving distance to the Slipway is good as well (I'm not familiair with the areas yet in Dar).

I am looking for permanent place to stay in/near Msasani Peninsula for not more than Protected content per month (monthly payments). It must be a safe place where I also can park my company car at the compound. I like to enter this in February already.

A shared accommondation is fine by me as well, as long as I have my own private bedroom and bathroom. I am a young professional from the Netherlands who just arrived in Dar es Salaam. I am socially skilled and very easy person to live with.

Please let me know if you know anything, it would be very much appreciated. You can contact me by email at Protected content .

With kind regards,
Paul

Dar es Salaam Forum