Part Time Support Needed (Dar es Salaam)
Income round-up opportunity with LoadSmart.Net and PROSADC?
1. Making a list of transporters and loaders to become members of LoadSmart.net.
2. Informing them about our system of freight and transport exchange.
3. Collecting information about their loads and vehicles on a daily basis.
4. Posting/adding the loads on LoadSmart.Net
5. Encouraging the members to add their loads and vehicles available by themselves.
This type of work can be done from anywhere you have an internet connection.
It involves following a call procedure and calls making.
You need to have administrative skills and be an organized person.
As a salary we will start with $45 per week.
Then you will have a success bonus based on the activity of your members on LoadSmart.Net.
LoadSmart.Net is a start up project aiming to become one of the most popular Freight and Transport online exchange in the SADC region.
See LoadSmart video-presentation below.
We look forward to hear from you.