Join now

"Gaza-Freedom-March 01.01.2010" (Doha)

Dear friends,

The Israeli blockade has already left Palestinian population hungry, sick & weak all this while. I have heard many stories about tons of relief material turned waste as it did not reach the hungry mouths. Further toughening stand by Mr.Netyanahu has aggravated the plight of common people on the streets in the sieged territory.

Both sides are right in justifying their actions & also both sides have caused immense harm to their own citizens. The young generation is a mute spectator witnessing sufferings in routine Life at both ends.

I am joining NGO's, NPO's, corporates, Nobel Prize recipients, renowned authors & celebrities around the World in that one Mile long walk on 1st of January Protected content peacefully demonstrate the solidarity with the Palestinians against the Israeli siege of Gaza to seek justice on international law and human rights.

Please refer your friends who would like to support this march. I really want the Global Minds at InterNations to come together, form a network of interested individuals to support this humanitarian cause.

We attempt to enter the disputed territory from Cairo thru Erez Crossing on 01st of January Protected content . This is going to be a historic event in which hundreds and thousands will contribute in dismantling the Israeli siege and occupation.

The website is ready, you can sign up now & also receive further information by clicking: Protected content

I would be happy to hear from you,
You may also write to me on Protected content

Looking ahead in meeting you in Cairo on 27th of December Protected content .

*Gaza shall not die*
Yogesh Pagar

Doha Forum

Our Global Partners