Join now

Help Save Lives! (Doha)

It's Friend-Raising time! Become a VIP!!!

Monday February 23rd @ 7:00 PM
Intercontinental Doha - The City
Please register under Changemakers, or reserve your place by contacting me directly.

Do you want to make a huge difference and save lives? Then you're in the right place.

There are different kinds of activities, and numerous steps necessary to save lives, and you could be a small part of the greater effort by offering just a little time, an email, or other things, to participate in saving these beautiful innocent lives! Even if you cannot do much, you may be able to be a 'connector' to others who might be willing to help.

For those of you who know me, know I'm referring to *'dogs' lives. Since too, too many dogs are ABUSED, ABANDONED, or LEFT to fend for themselves in the HOT DESERT or on the STREETS, they need those of us who can contribute to a greater effort of getting the dogs out of Doha to good homes in the U.S.A. The ground work and structure are already in place, but we need your help!!!

--- Pictures highlight the situations we find with abandoned, abused and desperate dogs, and it's time for us good humans to make amends for what our other humans do. ---

I promise that it is not a difficult, and if everyone could participate in the process, we could make huge difference. (Of course, you're welcome to do as much as you want! )

PLEASE sign up to ATTEND this meeting to discuss the aspects of our FRIEND-Raising Campaign. If you cannot attend, at least message me if you would be willing to help.

YOU are being called to make a DIFFERENCE in this world. Allow your compassion for LIFE to move you to help in your own way.

Participate!!! See you on Monday night!!!

*We advocate for all animals, but in Doha we focus on Dogs due to the overwhelming need for assistance!

Mark Bloom & Rebecca Kuprowicz
Activity Hosts

Doha Forum

Our Global Partners