Join now

Do you have a frozen UK pension? (Dubai)

My name is Adele and I am an experienced offshore pensions advisor based in Dubai. I specifically work with security professionals, ex servicemen and women and tax free earners who transit though the UAE rotationally.

I have some information on the huge benefits of removing your pensions from the UK tax jurisdiction. If you are a tax free earner, why on Earth would you leave your pension somewhere which will subject you to 55% member death tax.

QROPS (Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme) was launched by HMRC and boasts many benefits including exemption from the 55% death tax (meaning your pension can be left to your loved ones as part of your estate), 30% tax free pension commencement lump sum, full control over where your pension is invested as well as being exempt from the Lifetime Allowance rule, just to name a few.......

If you would like to receive commitment free advice or information relating to the protection and transfer of your pension(s) to a safer offshore environment or alternatively if you are looking at options for your pension should you wish to return to the UK in the future, then please do not hesitate to contact me on Protected content or call me Protected content . I also have a newly released option for US tax payers as well.

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners