Join now

Financial Cheating (Dubai)

Views

Hello Friends,

I need an emergency help.Its been more than 7 months I applied for Canada Migration through Brighetr Visas.com and transferred AED Protected content their migration charge.They used to give me counseling calls regularly and the processing was at the final stage.Suddenly I went to India for vacation and after that their total response is very weak.Yesterday I mailed to the immigration consultant requesting a personal discussion and till this time I didn't any response.I tried to call his number and its not available.I tried to call the brighter visa office in Business Bay and no one is responding.I'm now confused and I don't know what to do now.I'm at work in my office in Ras Al Khaimah and unable to travel Dubai now as I already availed my leaves.Did you guys notice any offices holding the name BrighterVisa.com.I just need help to sort out this problem.Please send your suggestion.Its my saving and I don't want to be cheated by a fake consultancy.Could you guys help me to talk to a lawyer?Please call em if there's any solution? Protected content have the details of the payments I made and the communication mails.Pleae do help me to solve this issue.Thanks

Dubai Forum

Our Global Partners