Join now

Introduce yr company and yourselves here !! (Dubai)

I think we are all here to network and meet fine and enterprising people. So how about we start to introduce ourselves briefly over here.

I am currently in Pakistan and operating out of Islamabad. I am a JV & GROWTH, BUSINESS STRUCTURING consultant, focus on the F&B sector, Healthcare, Luxury, Brands, Retail , Adertising, Architecture & Design, and Assisting new Brands to Enter new Markets.

I wouldlike to meet folks with good contacts in Eastern Europe, , Africa. at the highest levels. It would be good to meet Business Introducers . Am open to discuss collaborations.

I also wish to meet folks from telecom (optic fiber) , logistics, waste manegement, pre fab construction, fund raising experts , people with links to Donor agencies, etc.

I am representing 2 Mega LUXURY BRANDS, KITCHEN & BATHROOMS SWISS BRANDS in PAKISTAN & other countries as exclusive partner agency.

I am also partner in a homemade ice cream retailing company.

Also a member of the VOLKSWAGEN CLUB OF PAKISTAN. Protected content

I am FOUNDER of SPRNGBOARD PAKISTAN: a plattform to support TALENTED PLAYERS who are underprivileged and cannot excel at their sport despite being the best in it. We are focusing on tennis, golf, footbal, snooker, polo, cricket, squash, hockey and would like to explore placements soon for our talented Youth to perform internationally with world champions and show the world again as we did in Squash being UNDEFEATED for ten consecutive years.

See you around !!!

join me at Protected content