Join now

Learn Spoken Arabic , For Individual / Corporate (Dubai)

Asalamoo Aaleekom,
If you would like to learn Spoken Arabic as a Second Language as an individual or looking to train your staff in your company I can provide this facility , if you are looking to learn how to read and write I can also help you to read and write properly , my approach in teaching is quite easy , for individual tuition I'm charging Protected content for 2 hours class if the area close to the metro stop if it's far the learner have to pick me up from the nearest metro stop the reason I'm aged teacher I won't be able to drive for long, for corporate training I'm charging Protected content 2 hours class despite the number of the participants I'm good in teaching I'm familiar with teaching Indians , Europeans , Americans , British and Australians, Pakistanis , and Chinese ,in short period I can make you able to converse in Arabic , I discounted the price so that the interested person ought to help me to pick me up from the nearest metro station to the company premises.
I'm free on Thursdays from 9.00 a.m to 3.00 pm , on Fridays from 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm but in Sharjah only.
Thanking you
Regards
Teacher Kareem
M : Protected content

Dubai Forum