Join now

1,5 rooms (17 sqm) in DUS Friedrichstadt (Duesseldorf)

Hey guys,
since my roomie is moving in with her bf I need to look for a new roommate for the shared apartment for 2 people. You would move in by Aug. 1st. It would be possible to move in earlier when the current tenant agrees. The Ap. is in Duesseldorf Friedrichstadt, about 3 bus stops from the main station and it takes you 10 min. in every direction by tram, bus or S-Bahn. The Ap. has 65 sqm altogether. You would get 1,5 rooms with 17 sqm and would have your own balcony with 12 sqm. The rooms will have no furniture since my roommate is taking hers, but you might be able to take over a wardrobe, armchair and a shelf.
We would share the kitchen (your own fridge, stove, oven, microwave, washing machine), a bathroom with a bathtub and the hallway.
On this street you find 2 supermarkets and several others nearby, a pharmacy, doctors, restaurants and coffee shops... Everything one needs for a living!
We don´t have a living room, but we could always have dinner together in the kitchen whenever it fits or sit out on my terrace with nice weather. Also, I like to invite friends over for dinner or a BBQ party on my terrace. You´re more than welcome to join us whenever you feel like it, but I also understand when the door is closed and won´t bother knocking on your door.
I am a very sociable person and used to organize events for InterNations Duesseldorf for about 2 years. Some of my hobbies are cooking, taking gym classes, (Salsa) dancing, photography, ..
The rent is Protected content including heating, internet and other expenses. There will be an extra charge of 10 Eur per month for the use of the kitchen with everything in it including plates, cups, cutlery..
Hope to meet with some sympathetic people!
I plan an Open House on May 30th and 31st Protected content Protected content ., but if you cannot make it that weekend just get in touch. Let´s talk about an appointment for you to see the Ap. and us to meet.
You could send me a message with a short introduction to Protected content and then I will send you a more detailed description with pictures.
Best regards,
Viola

Duesseldorf Forum