Join now

1 BR, 75 sq m APT Available 1 AUG - Nord Strasse (Duesseldorf)

I am heading back to the US on short notice. I have a great 1 Bedroom ground floor apt at the Victoria Platz/Klever Strasse UBahn stop just off Nord Strasse in Pempelfort/Golziem area. It has the high ceilings with crown molding, wood floors, double pane windows, so it is super quiet even though you are close to the street. Small balcony and access to the shared garden. Large Cellar. Built in Closets and shelves make this a unique apartment in Germany. My landlord speaks English and has been very helpful.

Rent is Protected content which includes gas and water and trash. I paid for electricity and cable. My electric bill was on average about 40 euro.

Kitchen available to buy is less than 1 year old. Put in September Protected content . Dishwasher, washing machine, ceramic cooktop and convection oven. Price was Protected content new. Asking Protected content .

Apartment will be available 1 AUG. Can be available earlier in July.

There is still a fair amount of furniture in the apartment. If you are looking for a furnished or partially furnished situation, let me know ASAP and we can work a deal for the remaining furniture. There are 3m of brand new closets, a nice TV, multiregion bluray with wifi, shelves, breakfast table, dressers, guest futon, dishes,cookware, etc.

If you are interested send me an email at Protected content and I will send you photos. I would upload photos here, but I don't find that option. :)

PS: Here is a link to a location with photos - Protected content