Join now

furnished room in a flat share (Duesseldorf)

Hello,
one furnished room in a flat share is available from 11th August. The apartment is approx. 70 sqm. the room is ~18sqm and is furnished with a bed, closet, bookshelf, writing table and a chest of drawers. The full fitted kitchen and bathroom with washing machine have to be shared with me. The kitchen can be used as a living room too. The flat rate internet and landline telephone are available. Total rent will be Protected content incl. tel., internet, cable TV and TV-license fee.
The rent will be Protected content unfurnished room.

The apartment is located at Richardstrasse, Lierenfeld. The bus stop Richardstrasse is 2min walk. Bus 721, Protected content 724 stop there. Protected content 722 brings to the airport and Messe directly. U75 Subway station and Tram 15 stop Schlesiche Strasse are just 6 min walk from the apartment.

About me: I moved to Düsseldorf recently because of my new job. I am quite often away from the apartment. I like to meet people and invite them to my place for different events like cooking together, dvd evenings, cocktails evening etc. I speak german and english, love cooking, play badminton, do photography.

If you are interested, send me a PM.
Best
Mottakin

Duesseldorf Forum