Join now

Last minute: 3-Room Apt - Bilk - 1 month JAN/FEB (Duesseldorf)

Hello there!
I am temporarily renting out my furnished 3-room apartment in Bilk since I am going to travel for one month.

Date: 23 January until 22. February Protected content

Location: Bilk, Brunnenstraße, very close to S-Bahnhof/ Station Bilk and Real Supermarket as well as Bilker Arkaden Shopping Mall Protected content walking.
Shopping: guaranteed in 5 min walking distance to all directions (Kaisers, Aldi, Penny, Edeka, pharmacies, Strauss, dm, Real, Boutiques, Mall)
Sports and leisure: Volksgarten park 10 min walking along the Düssel, stream, Metropole cinema across the street, very good and interesting cafés and restaurants in walking distance, even in the same street. Many fitness studios around. Rhine/ media harbour is reachable in 20 min walking.

Connectivity: There are many tram connections to the city centre and university in Brunnenstr. as well as in the neighboured street. To Altstadt/ City Center: 10 min and to HBF/ central station 15 min (by S-bahn 5 min).
Airport DUS: S1 in 17 min directly from S-Bahnhof/ Station Bilk

Apartment: The apartment is charming and also very cosy with wooden floors, located in the 4th floor. There is a kitchen plus living room, and two more equally sized rooms, balcony, separate Toilet, bathroom (with shower and bath tub) and balcony offering a wide view with trees and a large courtyard.
It is a very calm house and apartment in general.

Size: 65sqm plus balcony

Price for one month: EUR 800,00

If interested please send me an email: Protected content and I will send you pictures or you come just by and visit!

See you!
Andrea

Duesseldorf Forum