Join now

Career Help (Geneva)

I have a situation, Can anyone help or give suggestions? I am caught in a “catch 22”. I want to return to Geneva after working there for 6 months last summer and fall. I still have my apartment available to me in Geneva with a current address there and local phone number. I do not know how to get hired and get a contract with any businesses or companies. I need a updated and current Carte de Legitimation and I can not get one without a contract and I can not get a contract without a updated Carte de Legitimation. Understand my dilemma? I have over 15 years experience in my profession of International and Domestic Sales, Human Relations and Resources, with experience in Travel, Trade, Advertising and European and Indian culture. I have been sending out CV's and cover letters since I returned to my home in Minnesota, USA in November and I run into the same problem. I am flexible of my duration of any employment contracts. If anyone has any ideas or potential possibilities for me please let me know, you can email me direct at Protected content I believe a person will work at their best ability and potential when they work where their Heart is. Thanks, everyone! Carl

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Geneva Forum