# FETE de la MUSIQUE # 21.06.08, all tunes & tones (Geneva)
Every 21st of June for now a couple of years, the French speaking part of Switzerland is celebrating the start of SUMMER (I’m not kidding it should arrive at one point !) with music, following the French tradition !
Most of the towns have their own « Fête de la Musique », and you might go and have a look at it wherever you are, for listening to good (and sometimes very good) music :
- For Geneva : Protected content
- And Lausanne : Protected content
- Then…Nyon : Protected content
- Morges ? : Protected content
- Vevey-La Tour de Peilz : Protected content
And a bit further :
- La Tchaux (Chaux de Fonds) : Protected content
- Neuchâtel : Protected content
- Yverdon-les-Bains : Protected content
And here we come… we have one pillar of our get-together on stage with his band Vyntage Vybes at 11h30 and 23h in the very cute and animated town of Yverdon-Les-Bains, at the « place de l’Amitié ». (Christos, you’ll already have two groupies ;-))
For the ones tempted to go and have a look, let’s join there directly in the evening !
For the others… let’s meet on Sunday 22nd for the first SUNNY BBQ of the year at Signal de Bougy, 11h30 in Pré-Vert, near the Grills (n°16 on map Protected content .
In the meantime, have a nice end of (rainy) Spring !!! Enjoy till the last drop ;-0