Join now

QuARTier des Bains - Next : 22nd May, 18-21h (Geneva)

Views

If you really like Contemporary Art... if you really want to be involved in Geneva\\\'s nowadays art scene, you have to go to the quARTier des Bains !
It happens 3 times a year.. this is first edition Protected content . All galleries around MAMCO are opened from 18 till 21 for simultaneous vernissages, and the party is (usually) going on after at Centre d\\\'Art Contemporain !
If you\\\'re not familiar with all those names, it is..near the SIP. Follow the crowd happily going from one place to another, grab a leaflet, a drink, some chips, and meet the who\\\'s who of Geneva.

For March 13th :
I\\\'ve just had a quick look at the press releases, I advise you to go to Guy Bärtschi - 3a, rue du Vieux-Billard - to see the exhibitions of Wim Delvoye and Daniel Canogar. Both should be impressive, and even if you are not into Art, you will probably appreciate it.

You can also have a look at a funny project lead by Raphael Julliard : his gallery is a car and exhibitis some young artists in/on/around it during every Quartier des Bains opening :
Protected content

But anyway it\\\'s free opening everywhere so take the opportunity to go where you wish to.
If you can\\\'t attend to that event, next one is on May, 22nd. I might think of a kind of guided tour for it....

anyway, in the meantime if you need some more infos about one of the places/artists, I might be able to help.

Hope you\\\'ll enjoy !
Céline

PS. QuARTier des bains is listed into the Guide, but for quick checking, here is the website : Protected content

Geneva Forum

Our Global Partners