Work opportunity in The Netherlands (Glasgow)
We are a group of recruiters that offer a big range of job vacancies to potential candidates.
This thread is to advertise a job vacancy for a talented Analog IC Designer to work in Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
Below is the detail information about the vacancy:
Vacancy for an experienced analog IC designer to work full time in a small company office (as part of a multi-national) that focuses on RF IC developments. The designer will cooperate in a team that includes an IC architect , RF design engineer and module designer.
* Master degree in Electrical Engineering
* Minimum of 5 years professional experience
* Proven experience in the following areas:
1) Analog IC design, e.g power management aspects
2) Simulation, verification and validation for measurements
3) Knowledge of design in digital, PCB and some RF areas
* Strong responsibility and ownership of his/her design
* Team player
* Fluent English
Interested candidates fulfilling the stated requirements are invited to send a resume or request further details at Protected content .
Salary: To be discussed.