Join now

Looking for Advertising/Marketing/PR contacts (Gothenburg)

My name is Alan Cuff, I am 23 years old and I have recently graduated from University in Australia. The subjects areas I focused on in my studies were: Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations.

I am interested in contacts in any of those areas, as I am looking for an internship or summer job to help start my career. A know a little Swedish, but will continue lessons at SFi.

I am a committed, enthusiastic, energetic and confident person, who is enthralled with the advertising world and am dying to be part of it. I work well by myself and in a group. As an individual, I learned being proactive and independent from my times traveling in Europe and working in Sweden for a year, as well as attaining a University degree. Conversely, I learned about group work, reliability and leadership from working at a summer camp in the USA, where I was responsible for a group of twenty Protected content old children for a couple of months.

I am willing to do whatever it takes to get this fantastic opportunity in Gothenburg. I believe that I would be a great fit in the industry, by being a fresh look, alternative ideas and a loyal employee.

Please contact me at Protected content for my CV/Resume. I look forward to your response.

Alan Cuff