Marketing / Communication assistant (H/F) (Grenoble)
Marketing / Communication assistant (H/F)
Location: Itris Automation – 2 square Roger Genin – Protected content
Start date / duration: July or September Protected content 4-6 months
Conditions: Internship or post-graduate internship
Reporting to: Export Director
Itris Automation Square (‘Itris’), established in Protected content , is a software engineering company that provides development tools for Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs). Itris Automation’s advanced technologies help companies improve development processes and thus deliver higher quality programs within shorter deadlines.
The task of ensuring quality at reasonable costs while programming PLCs becomes highly difficult with bigger and more complex programs. Thanks to its innovative technologies, Itris Automation proposes a new approach. It offers a platform and language independent technological framework. Its tools, PLC Checker, PLC DocGen and PLC Converter, work on programs written for the main PLC platforms as Siemens, Schneider Electric and many others.
The team at Itris Automation has many years professional experience, is reactive and flexible. It continually strives to surpass its clients' expectations in order to prepare their PLC programs for the challenging future in automation.
The candidate will enhance Itris’ visibility in the international market and press. With an energetic and creative dedication to designated projects, he/she supports the corporate sales team in Marketing and Communication as well as in their daily work.
Focus lies on the professional production of material for the press to evangelize the market. Actively researching potential customers and a well-organized back office support will help the Export team to expand internationally.
The Marketing/Communication Intern will be part of Itris Automation’s Marketing & Sales team. Besides working closely with members of this team, there will be a regular exchange with the technical team, distributors and suppliers.
The tasks during the internship include:
Marketing / Communication
• Launch and manage complete press campaigns : write the press release, diffusion to newspapers (web & print), follow-up calls to ensure publication, production of a press book
• Support and coordination of group communications and press releases
• Composition of official communications
• Monitor alerts of important publications related to our sector
• Develop new market observation tool and optimize already existing tasks
• Weekly production and delivery of a report that aggregates the important industry news of the week
• Maintain the partners’ web portal, by registering all relevant information, technical or marketing.
• Update and improvement of existing marketing support and creation of new content, i.e. press material, press releases, press kits, brochures, videos, sales presentation and more.
• Ensure data consistency and propose improvements when needed
• Website’s regular updates and improvements
• Measure and build a follow-up dashboard on KPI linked to website and intranet traffic and usage
Sales / Back office support
• Update and maintain the customer database
• Make research to increase the leads database
• Prospect potential customers via email and/or the phone
• Assist the export director in daily tasks (calls & meeting preparation, business trip organization, etc.)
• Help the export director in the distribution network animation: participate to the preparation of conference calls, write the minutes, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills: composition, proofreading, copy editing.
• Working on or completed a degree in communications, English or journalism/public relations. Related degrees will be considered. Advanced degrees a plus.
• Fluency in English, including excellent oral and written communication skills. Native English is preferred. French needs to be spoken or at least in the process of learning. Additional languages a bonus.
• Knowledge of HTML, website content management, CRM, online marketing tools (social media) and graphic design a plus.
• Sincere interest in innovation technology or computer science. Previous experience in these industries is preferred.
• Impeccable organizational and time management skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft’s Office suite of products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
• Productive and motivated worker – independent, autonomous, enthusiastic, very pro-active;
• Energetic, optimistic and imaginative power – strong creativity;
• Ability and willingness to tackle tasks big and small, an analytical eye, attention to detail, and the capacity to maintain calm and order even in chaotic circumstances.
How to apply / further questions
Send an email or call the export director Mrs Fontaine, Protected content Protected content
• Internship allowance based on level of studies.