Domain consultant or project manager for Financials and Procurement related modules with the focus on:
- Responsible for project workshop deliverables
- Provides functional training to customer
- Involve in data migration
- Act as main resource and advisor to other consultant in relation to the responsible product for knowledge transfer and product best practices
- Suggests areas for product improvement along with possible solutions.
- Involve in level 2 customer support
- Involve in project support during project life cycle
- Provide guidance to 24/7 support engineer for Financials and Procurement related modules
- Provide Pre-sales support to the sales
- Responding product feature clarification or compliance in the RFI
- Conduct compliance workshop and software demonstration
- Act as a domain consultant and subject-Matter-Expert (SME) to influence customers and be part of the tender team who will look at the technical compliance
- Minimum 3 – 4 years relevant working experience in managing and implementing ERP systems, particularly in Financials (AP, AR, GL and etc, e.g: SAP, Microsoft Dynamics) and Procurement system.Bachelor’s Degree in Management Accounting or Financial Accounting or similar professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA / CIMA or equivalent
- Experience in managing and roll out procurement and financial systems within maritime operations is an advantage
- Experience in project management, demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects/assignments including work prioritization, resource coordination and planning
- Strong appreciation of effective Business Processes Management using software solutions in maritime operations
- Good communication and presentation skills in English, written and verbally
- Practical and / or Technical knowledge of maritime software is an added advantage
- High energy, self starter, results oriented and possess strong ownership for projects
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate and manage relationship at all levels of the organization and the customers
- Hands on knowledge with database knowledge (MS Access, Oracle and/or MS SQL Server) are added advantages.
Please write to me at Protected content if you are interested.