Join now

QA / Test Jobs in Hamburg

Hi everyone,

First post on here so be gentle!

I am a 27 year old male currently living in London and looking for software testing / quality assurance work in Hamburg in order to be closer to my German partner. Ideally I want to secure a job before I move over, but push comes to shove, I will be moving over (job or no job) by February Protected content this gives me around Protected content to prepare. My German is basic (I am taking classes in London).

Few questions:

1) Other than the online gaming companies (Goodgame Studios, Innogames etc), does anyone have any other recommendations on good companies to engage with (speculative applications) etc for QA / test jobs? While I am searching a lot for roles using Monster, Indeed and Stepstone etc, any advise would be welcome.

2) Does anyone who's moved from the UK to Hamburg (or other parts of Germany) have good recommendations as to recruitment agencies I should be speaking to (either in London or in Hamburg) who have helped you/someone you know to relocate and find work? I'm aware that the recruitment market in Germany operates in a completely different way to the UK (or it seems that way anyway), so again, any advise would be much appreciated.

Cheers :-)

Richard

Hamburg Forum