Join now

Bright, airy rooms or apt in an int'l community ne (Hanoi)

Welcome to Hanoi,

I have 92m2 private two-bedroom apartments in a purpose built tower that are new, quiet, clean, brightened with natural light, windy, frontage=6 m, near water park, some view of west lake in Tayho district from high. You can take the whole apt or one out of two nice rooms left: one with window openings in 2 directions plus a balcony and another smaller with one window. The rooms have private washrooms and share only the kitchen and the living room.

Functional and cozy apt: Each apartment has 2 bedrooms (one master and one single), 2 bathroom, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 balcony. All rooms have windows filled with natural light, fresh and very strong wind from West Lake. Panoramic view through windows overseeing west lake, lotus ponds, Sedona, Fraser... The main road is just 25 meters away making accessibility very convenient but minimally affected by noise given all window openings are eastward toward the lake. Cable television, telephone, ADSL wifi internet, solar and electrical hot water, kitchen cabinets, washing machines, LCD tv, furniture, refrigerator, 2way air cons, bed, desk and typist chair. There are 5 foreign tenants on various levels here momentarily.

Ample terrace: Terrace on the top floor has a Protected content panoramic view overseeing water park, west lake surface, lotus pond, Quang An expat compound, Thang Long Bridge, the Red River, Sheraton Hotel, Ciputra, Golden Westlake..) where you can relax, exercise, hold Banquet, BBQ, mid autum party . Free use.

Basement: The basement of the house can accommodate up to 20 bikes. Free use so if you have one here is the place to park.

Peripheral services: Taxi fleets nearby can come at Protected content notice. Restaurants, cafeteria, fitness centre, aerobic for female, belly dance, pharmacies, copier/typist, law office, health clinics, gas stations, minimarts and wet markets are available in walking radius. Tennis court is 70m away. Jogging track around westlake is 200m away. Multiple choices of swimming pools. My favorite is the Morning star pool which is 50m long fronting the lake but you can go to the nearer one in Ciputra. No hour restriction meaning you can swim all day for the price of 2 hours like I do sometime. Sorry I am a fish addict to water.

Just call me Protected content in advance before you come. I prefer sms and phone calls to email as I do not check mail often so if you have a cell phone please contact me via sms.

Air quality in this area is like in the Mediterranean unlike in Hoan Kiem, Dong Da or Hai Ba Trung districts where density of population, traffic and construction is so high with much less trees, water surface, and greenery than this area enjoys. You can save your AC fm working due to strong breezes that blow throughout the day fm the lake.

Can see photos through this link Protected content

Have a nice day,
Protected content Protected content
$ Protected content