We are looking for an AP/AR accountant/finance assistant for six Protected content assignment. We offer an excellent team and great place to learn and work in an international environment and global organization.
You’ll find below a brief description of the duties and minimum qualifications. Please send me a message if interested.
Organization: IOM International Organization for Migration, Country Office in Finland
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Bookings to SAP FI;
• Invoice processing, receipts control, expense bookings
• Internal and External Manual invoices
• Assist in month-end reconciliations and donor reporting
• AP invoice bookings, processing manual journal entries, assisting with general queries.
• Assisting Finance department in general matters
• Specific projects and ad hoc requests.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business related field; and 5 years of experience in the fields of accounting or finance
• Solid accounting knowledge
• Experience in ERP systems and/or accounting systems and MS Office tools, especially MS Excel
• Language skills - Fluent English
• Attention to detail, organized and a team player. Ability to switch from one task to another and to meet tight deadlines, especially during month-end close.
• Clear thinking/problem solving; able to quickly grasp new ideas