Join now

Casting Film Project {urgent} (Helsinki)

Dear Finnish,

I am Thomas, producer for the film production house TRS based in the flourishing center of Brussels Belgium. Please have a look at our website to have an idea what we are doing - Protected content .

For a next, challenging film project for the European Parliamant we are urgently looking for a Finnish Man, in between 55 and 70 years of age, to collaborate in this beautiful message.

The idea is about the European Elections that took place a few months ago and the promises they now have to realize.
We'll have 3 quotes, from 3 different countries (Finland, Poland and Spain), of voters why they voted, without hinting too much towards a specific Committee.
The casted people cannot be part of a political committee or any other political inspired organization.
It's all about the general role of the European Parliament and it's responsibility towards the citizens that voted.

Shooting will take place on the 10th of September (to be decided), during a few hours in between the day.

Could you be interested in participating in this project?
And are you available by one of these days?

Don't hesitate to contact us quickly on Protected content , with your name, age and contact and a few recent pictures if possible.

I am very looking forward hearing from you.
Many thanks in advance for your interest and enthusiasm.

My best regards,
Thomas.

Helsinki Forum